Domics - Butts Domics - Butts

Very well structured presentation on one of the most inclusive parts of the human anatomy!

DopierToast15 responds:

yes they are

Spike's Delicious Murder Mystery Spike's Delicious Murder Mystery

YES! Another Spike episode at last! Hope all is well, dude.

CL Evolution CL Evolution

Really cool intro, but the animation was pretty stiff and slightly out of sync when the episode opened up. Where's the rest of the episode?

The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero" The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero"

Another amazing work from you guys. The story, the animation, the music; everything is top notch. What else can I say?

The Pong Paddle Puzzle The Pong Paddle Puzzle

Aha, I always laugh at the unnecessary dramatic music. Great job on this one, man.

chillphin 1 chillphin 1

CLASSIC Ukinojoe. I'm sure Macintosh Plus would get a kick out of it.

Sonic Walk Cycles Sonic Walk Cycles

So graceful!

Numa Numa 10-Year Reunion Numa Numa 10-Year Reunion

Still swaggin out after all these years! Happy anniversary, dude! :D

The Expendables 7 The Expendables 7

Would totally watch an Expendables 7. Not even kidding. I would think that they would retire some of the characters while transitioning in new ones, though. Kind of like how there's a new James Bond every generation.

Clopping Clopping

Pretty strange video. Animation is stiff and I'm not really liking the creepy yet trying to sound cheerful text-to-speech. Also, your replay button doesn't seem to work. The whole awkwardness of the video in itself has some level of amusement to it, but I'm not even sure what the intention of this movie was. Definitely a weird one. Keep trying, dude!

DLyonsTheNewground responds:

Oh crap. I should've written in the ActionScript....

on (release) {