Diseviled Diseviled

Had a lot of fun with this one! I agree also that knockback can get pretty annoying when dealing with objects. The enemies' parry system can also get on your nerves a little bit as well. These are only minor grievances, though, and I'll definitely be sure to finish this when I get the chance!

Saved by the Bell Saved by the Bell

Well, looking at the medals, I thought there were going to be a lot more in game characters to save, but instead I get a slew of medal unlocks when the game ends. It was a nice punny game that I liked playing, but those arrow controls are so tight that I think it detracted a lot from the enjoyment.

Starry Knight Starry Knight

Pretty fun game! The little trajectory path from the last slingshot was really helpful. I think I would have been here forever without it! There seems to be a little dropdown maximizer button right next to the restart button, which was a little annoying since I would end up maximizing the screen whenever I just want to restart. Other than that, very fun and challenging game!

Album Cover Parodies Album Cover Parodies

Proud to say that there was only one that I had no clue about. Great to gauge on someone's knowledge of timeless albums. Music can be a little irritating after a while, though. :>

Breaking Bricks Breaking Bricks

Gotta tell ya, man this is a hardly playable version of Breakout. I don't know what glitches the other guys are experiencing, so I'll only tell you what I saw.

For one, the ball can easily travel between the blocks. This isn't really a bad thing, I guess, until I noticed that many of the bricks being hit weren't registering, so I just found the ball oscillating a lot between two purple blocks.

Also, I found that the ball is capable of travelling UNBEARABLY slow when it's hit a certain way. I almost considered quitting the game right then because it was taking so long for the ball to come back to the paddle. This coupled with the other glitch I mentioned means it can take upwards of a minute for the ball to come back.

One more thing. I found the ball to sometimes bounce off a wall and move in a strictly horizontal path. I'm not too proficient in physics, but I just don't see how this could possibly happen. I'm inclined to think that you used GamerMaker to make this game, and I've found it to exhibit some very strange mechanics when I played around with it years ago.

Math Tank Run Math Tank Run

Interesting idea. I had to actually slow down the tank on the later levels. Got kind of boring pretty fast though. I think it could use a couple more interesting elements to make it more appealing.

How to properly eat a hot dog How to properly eat a hot dog

Thank you so much for all the help!