AIM - Thumb Sucker AIM - Thumb Sucker

Was listening to this in my car on my way back from work. A real lifter! I'm not a fan of fades though. ^^

MrSmash64 responds:

tbh i only faded to fit the time frame lol

Scenic ride Scenic ride

The glitchy arp at the end was killing me! Nice chill track with a legit wallpaper to go with! :)

Noisysundae responds:

Ah, thanks man. I thought the end was too off-beat. :P

Born Again Born Again

Stellar! Have you thought of getting some vocal talent? The guitar lead sounds like it would translate very well onto vocals.

larrynachos responds:

Last year I was working on a full metal album "Endgame", which was supposed to feature vocals, but all of the vocalists I brought on board fell through, so the project was cancelled.

Dark Loop Dark Loop

Getting back into the groove? Looking forward to hearing full tracks soon, Neko!

NekoMika responds:

Thanks Lee~

I made a thingy I made a thingy

Not a bad thingy you have there! The clap sounded a little too dry for me, and I would have probably given it a longer tail. Other than that, it's a pretty standard track!

Aniseed Dream - The City Sleeps Aniseed Dream - The City Sleeps

This is a solid old-school DnB! You've certainly got the pads and atmosphere down on pat. Would certainly like to see more of your work in the main audio portal!

Macarou responds:

Thank you ever so much for liking my work and giving me the scout. I highly appreciate it! Also, I have plenty of new tracks in the works and due to be released soon. ^^

[HadenTheCreeper] -Planet Dubstep- [HadenTheCreeper] -Planet Dubstep-

Not a bad spacey dubstep track! Watch out for all that fuzz, though. It sounds like your track is clipping a lot. That will happen when it goes over the 0 db limit. I also wasn't a big fan of the second highpass you did, but that's okay! It needs a lot of polishing, but I think this is actually a pretty solid one!

MrCreeperGeometryDas responds:

Thanks for the tips! (Really clippy at 1:05)

A Lonely Christmas A Lonely Christmas

Absolutely blown away by this, man! Seems like a bit of a change of pace for you, but I suppose inspiration does that to most anyone. You're rocking the octaves and reverse notes really well in this. I'm calm as a motherfucker right now!

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Ooh, nice to hear from you! It has been a while :3

Yeah, I try to differ what I do now and then for sure! Inspiration is the motivation that keeps me going xD
I'm really glad to hear that you've enjoyed the listen! Thank you :D

my girl (with lyrics) my girl (with lyrics)

Clean guitar! I'm already being brought in! It may just be that I really, really, really like delay also. It sounds like you got some good rhythm going, but I can hear a little bit of distorted clipping going on in the sides that fuzzes up the mix a little bit. If you can control the EQ of tracks, look into that. Of course, it also helps to make sure that they aren't too loud, as that is usually the common cause to clipping.

I like those harmonics! But I think that they are little too dry for the whole track. Maybe you can toss in a little subtle reverb and delay to help it fit in with the rhythm? I think it would also be worth experimenting with chorus as well for something like this.

Vocal chops are solid, dude! Of all the instruments I critique, vocals are definitely the hardest for me, but I don't have any problem saying that your voice fits in well with what I think you're going for.

Not related to the rating, but if you ever know a guy who can whip up a drum beat and bassline for you, I think you could really take something like this to the next level. If you're cool with just the acoustic guitar, then that's fine as well. I know what these kind of songs are meant for.

dillonj067 responds:

Thanks for the feed back! And I'll try and mess with the eqs and stuff I'm still pretty new at recording so I'm tryin 2 learn as much as I can. Glad u liked it with what I got so far! And I got a bass I could use but cuz how loud sum of the notes are in this song I thought the bass would make my speakers rattle a bit (if that makes sense ) ty again I'll Def try and mess with it sum 2 make it sound as good as possible

Derpanio Derpanio

Intro sounds like a strange mashup between early 90s dance and 2-step. I couldn't really dig the piano that was going on, as it sounded a little too muddy for my tastes, or at least too muddy in general for a dance/dubstep mix. Most electronic tracks tend to scoop out the 300-400hz range to keep the thing from sounding like a mess, as there is usually a lot going on in electronic tracks compared to other genres. I see this as a start to a solid dubstep track. Just needs a lot of polishing!