Domics - Butts Domics - Butts

Very well structured presentation on one of the most inclusive parts of the human anatomy!

DopierToast15 responds:

yes they are

Spike's Delicious Murder Mystery Spike's Delicious Murder Mystery

YES! Another Spike episode at last! Hope all is well, dude.

CL Evolution CL Evolution

Really cool intro, but the animation was pretty stiff and slightly out of sync when the episode opened up. Where's the rest of the episode?

Diseviled Diseviled

Had a lot of fun with this one! I agree also that knockback can get pretty annoying when dealing with objects. The enemies' parry system can also get on your nerves a little bit as well. These are only minor grievances, though, and I'll definitely be sure to finish this when I get the chance!

Saved by the Bell Saved by the Bell

Well, looking at the medals, I thought there were going to be a lot more in game characters to save, but instead I get a slew of medal unlocks when the game ends. It was a nice punny game that I liked playing, but those arrow controls are so tight that I think it detracted a lot from the enjoyment.

Starry Knight Starry Knight

Pretty fun game! The little trajectory path from the last slingshot was really helpful. I think I would have been here forever without it! There seems to be a little dropdown maximizer button right next to the restart button, which was a little annoying since I would end up maximizing the screen whenever I just want to restart. Other than that, very fun and challenging game!

AIM - Thumb Sucker AIM - Thumb Sucker

Was listening to this in my car on my way back from work. A real lifter! I'm not a fan of fades though. ^^

MrSmash64 responds:

tbh i only faded to fit the time frame lol

Scenic ride Scenic ride

The glitchy arp at the end was killing me! Nice chill track with a legit wallpaper to go with! :)

Noisysundae responds:

Ah, thanks man. I thought the end was too off-beat. :P

Born Again Born Again

Stellar! Have you thought of getting some vocal talent? The guitar lead sounds like it would translate very well onto vocals.

larrynachos responds:

Last year I was working on a full metal album "Endgame", which was supposed to feature vocals, but all of the vocalists I brought on board fell through, so the project was cancelled.

Plague Plague

I've been looking at this for a few days now, and while I can't explain every aspect of the picture, the overall mood of something that was once pure and cherishable is now being corrupted really jumps out at me. The dead birds, the leg and hair becoming tainted by some sort of black, amorphous entity; it all seems to reflect something good coming under attack and losing, very gradually. Even the red tones around the girl's face and neck seem to imply that something incredibly sinister is assaulting her and the environment around her.

I don't think I've looked into any sort of Newgrounds work of art like this is an incredibly long time. Absolutely spectacular.

Tattoo Tattoo

Awesome detail for a tattoo! What part of the body is it going on I wonder?

zephyo responds:

the upper arm :D

Fawkes Fawkes

Best Meta-Human in the game!